Pierre Faure, then colleague of Louis Breguet (founder of Breguet Aviation) unveiled his model PF1, later sold as the 'Electra', in late 1940. The two seater car was designed by architect Michel Dufet with streamlined bodywork.
These are photographs from that time: (Click on image to see a larger version)
This car, (serial number unknown) was bought at an auction in London in 2015 and made an appearance at the Salon RetroMobile in Paris in 2016.
Since 1942, this car, with different rear end modeling (serial number 214), have been the property of Laboratoire Sténé in Lille and still have registration 6794NA. First registered on 22/06/1942.
Still in original condition, it was sold at an auction in Lyon France in Nov 2015 for E24,000.
This car, (serial number 16) still in original condition was first registered in 1941. It was sold on 6th May 1943, and the new registration number was 2425CT5. In February 1955 it was sold to the museum at Chatellerault.
It was sold at an auction in Paris in Feb 2014 for $69100.